échange-musical Index du Forum
échange-musical
Ce forum est un lieu musical d'échange, vous y trouverez des infos sur votre groupe préféré

échange-musical Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: you want to be able to continue enjoying your freed ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    échange-musical Index du Forum -> Présentez-vous -> Dites-nous tout
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520
Forumeur(euse)

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 06:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: you want to be able to continue enjoying your freed Répondre en citant

CANBERRA, May 31 (Xinhua) -- Enigmatic Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios has laughed off suggestion that he should quit social media to focus on his tennis after Australian great and Wimbledon winner Pat Cash urged the young star to take his match preparation more seriously.

Cash, the 1987 Wimbledon winner, is the latest in a long line of high-profile Aussie sportspeople to tee-off at the up-and-coming tennis player, but Kyrgios has refuted suggestion that his social media habits are distracting him from tennis.

"Haha, 'ditch social media,' can people keep their opinions to themselves please. Leave me alone. This is my last tweet for you Cashy," the world No. 19 tweeted on Tuesday.

Earlier, Cash suggested the 21-year-old delete his Twitter account, use that social media time to practice harder, and stop reading newspapers to make a push into tennis' top 10.

He said Kyrgios' interaction with his 157,000 Twitter followers was only taking time off preparing for big matches, such as those at the French Open.

"Everything that wasn't involved in me improving as a tennis player was a distraction to me," Cash said overnight, speaking of his own experience.

"So I just focused on being the best I could be. That (meant) working hard," Cash said.

"I did less and less media and I wasn't all that popular doing that, but in the end you walk away and get invited to events (held for former grand slam winners)."

"I've got my name on a couple of (winners') boards somewhere, that's what I play for, to be successful and be the best I can be. It'd be a pity for Nick not to do that," he added.

Cash is the latest to question Kyrgios' commitment to the game, after the head of Australia's Olympic Committee threatened to ban him from traveling to the Rio Games.

Kitty Chiller, chief of mission for Australia at the 2016 Summer Olympics, said the young star's attitude was not what the Australian Olympic team embodied, while Australian Olympic legend Dawn Fraser also criticized Kyrgios' on-court attitudes.
Yang Youming
A top Chinese official on Tuesday dismissed reports in Zambian media that China has been selling human meat as food in Africa.

Reports on social media and a local newspaper quoted an unnamed Zambian woman living in China warning people to stop buying Chinese corned beef.

The woman claimed that Chinese beef companies were collecting dead human bodies Authentic Milan Lucic Jersey , marinating them, packing them in tins labeled as corned beef and sending them to Africa.

Chinese Ambassador to Zambia Yang Youming issued a statement expressing how unfortunate it was that people with ulterior motives were attempting to destroy the long-standing partnership between Zambia and China.

"Today a local tabloid newspaper is openly spreading a rumor, claiming that the Chinese use human meat to make corned beef and sell it to Africa. This is completely a malicious slandering and vilification which is absolutely unacceptable to us," he said in a statement.

"We hereby express our utmost anger and the strongest condemnation over such an act Authentic Darnell Nurse Jersey ," he added.

The Chinese envoy has since asked relevant government departments in Zambia to investigate the tabloid and source of the rumor in order to clear the name of the Chinese people.

Zambia's Deputy Defense Minister Christopher Mulenga has since promised that the government will launch investigations into the reports.

"The government of Zambia regrets the incident in view of the warm relations that exist between Zambia and China. We shall make sure that relevant government authorities will take up the investigations and give a comprehensive statement," he said.

by Marzia De Giuli

ROME, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- There is fear in Italy about the menace of Islamic terrorism which should be faced with more incisive integration policies, an immigration expert and a political leader told Xinhua in an interview on Wednesday following the deadly shooting attack in Paris.

"Italians are obviously concerned Authentic Patrick Maroon Jersey ," Matteo Salvini, the leader of right wing regional party Northern League, said. "Today it was a dramatic attack, but there were other episodes in the past months signaling the clear problem of Islamic fundamentalism in Europe Authentic Ryan Strome Jersey ," he added.

What the Italian population is asking to political authorities is "safety," stressed Salvini, whose electoral campaigns have been marked by dialogue with citizens. "Italians want resolute condemnation of terrorist attacks as well as strong attention and control on immigration policies and Islamic centers in their country," he said.

"Italy has counted some 160 Authentic Adam Larsson Jersey ,000 uncontrolled arrivals of migrants in a year, with no guarantee that among those migrants there were not groups of potential criminals," Salvini added referring to the countless flows of sea boat migrants from North African and Middle Eastern troubled counters.

In fact, an uncontrolled immigration has the only effect to feed racist reactions Authentic Kris Russell Jersey , he highlighted.

"Italians are neither racist nor scaremonger, they have just realized there is a concrete menace in their homes," he explained to Xinhua.

"This menace not only disturbs the peaceful cohabitation of different cultures in Italy," Salvini went on saying noting in Milan Authentic Wayne Gretzky Jersey , since time immemorial, there was a variety of religious groups, while in recent years some problems have aroused with the Islamic communities. "Furthermore, this sense of instability Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey , insecurity and precariousness also hampers economic growth," he stressed.

There are around 1.2 million Muslims in Italy, nearly 2 percent of total population, which makes Islam the second religion after Catholicism Oscar Klefbom Jersey , Daniele Brigadoi Cologna, founder of the social research agency Codici and researcher on sociology of immigration at the University of Insubria, said.

"Yet, we are not speaking about huge numb. Soccer Jerseys Cheap   College Jerseys Cheap   Hockey Jerseys From China   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale New NFL Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys China   Wholesale College Football Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 06:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    échange-musical Index du Forum -> Présentez-vous -> Dites-nous tout Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006