échange-musical Index du Forum
échange-musical
Ce forum est un lieu musical d'échange, vous y trouverez des infos sur votre groupe préféré

échange-musical Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Melky Cabrera White Sox Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    échange-musical Index du Forum -> Présentez-vous -> Dites-nous tout
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520
Forumeur(euse)

Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 04:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Melky Cabrera White Sox Jersey Répondre en citant

Harald Krueger Marko Pjaca Juventus Jersey , Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW, speaks during the world premiere of the new BMW 7 series car at the company's headquarters in Munich, Germany, June 10, 2015. REUTERS The chief executive of BMW hinted in a German paper that there was potential for another of its "i" electric car models.

"Between the i3 and the i8 Mario Mandzukic Juventus Jersey , there is space if you look at it from the number point of view," Harald Krueger told Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, when asked if he was planning new models.

He added that he could not give any more details at present.

Krueger also said BMW was in regular contact with major technology companies, including Apple, over connected cars.

Reuters reported on Friday that BMW and Apple may rekindle a courtship put on hold after an exploratory visit by executives of the world's top maker of electronic gadgets to the headquarters of the word's biggest seller of premium cars.

BMW is due to report first-half results on Tuesday.

LISBON Leonardo Spinazzola Juventus Jersey , Oct. 24 (Xinhua) -- Portuguese football club Sporting Clube de Portugal (SCP) has asked UEFA for a replay of its Champions' League match with Germany' s Schalke 04 due to alleged refereeing errors, according to local reports.

SCP wants either a replay of the controversial match or compensation of 500,000 euros, daily newspaper Publico reported.

Sporting lost 4-3 to Schalke following a controversial handball call by Russian referee Sergei Karasev in stoppage time. Footage of the game showed that the ball hit Sporting defender Jonathan Silva in the face.

After the match Schalke 04's General Manager Horst Heldt, who has previously been critical of UEFA's refusal to allow video playback of controversial refereeing calls Leonardo Bonucci Juventus Jersey , told German newspaper Der Westen, "I can understand (Sporting's) fury. If it had happened to us I would lose my composure."

Following the match Schalke occupies second place in Group G behind frontrunners Chelsea and followed by Maribor and Sporting.

The Lisbon team is also contesting one of Schalke' s goals that it considers was scored by a player who was offside. UEFA is expected to comment on the request next Tuesday.
A great quote from Mark Twain. I love putting it on Twitter. It always gets positive feedback. But that is actually rather ironic. If so many people love that quote, then why are such gargantuan sums spend on schooling?

In a similar sense, parent after parent brags about how their child does in school. As I parent, I too feel some of the glow from a "good grade". Some is a simple matter of wanting to let my kids know that I appreciate the effort they make. But I question how important the grade is Kwadwo Asamoah Juventus Jersey , what meaning it actually holds. Moreover, I wonder how much more meaningless it becomes when put into a global schematic.

As someone who is "successful" I look back at my own schooling and see how incredibly unprepared my schools and teachers were for me. I did well in school at times, but was pretty much always a discipline problem. Mostly because I refused to accept some lessons as true. I wasn't content to just digest and regurgitate the information they fed to me. I wanted some answers. They didn't like that, they didn't like that at all.

A dramatic example occurred in the seventh grade. Having been asked to solve an algebra problem I went up to the chalkboard and began scrawling out my answer. "No, no Juan Cuadrado Juventus Jersey , no" my teacher screamed. Bewildered I looked over to her. "You have to show ALL YOUR WORK." she continued. Right about this time my blood headed to an immediate boil. I stormed over to my desk and grabbed my things. I then walked back to the front of the class and threw my books onto her desk. "If your way is so perfect then do it yourself" I shouted. I then proceeded to walk out of the class, and out the front door of the school, and continued walking until I was home roughly four miles away.

A rash decision? Maybe, but I don't regret it. She was wrong to publicly humiliate me for not following "her" method to precision. It was also pretty obvious from the way I wrote the equation that I had used logical thinking to arrive at the answer. Her goal wasn't that I simply know the math. Her goal included my submission to her methodology. As you may have noticed, submission isn't my strong suit.

The problem Joao Cancelo Juventus Jersey , from my vantage point, is the teacher's desire to make me conform to her methodology. She valued compliance over competence. It doesn't matter why. Schooling should create thinkers, not fleshy calculators. The desire for compliance makes children into pliable robots who indirectly learn to keep their head down, and put out what is asked. No more, no less.

"Education is the kindling of a flame Gonzalo Higuain Juventus Jersey , not the filling of a vessel." - Socrates

Socrates knew something about educating people. If we spark a student's passion, we unleash a powerful force upon the world. Imagine a world of people taught to think rather than simply remember. We need people who push boundaries rather than retreat inside them.

How different might my education have been if I had actually been encouraged to think differently. What would my perspective be if it had been molded through an educational model of investigation rather than recitation and repetition.

As parents, students, or both, we need to demand that school provide a true education. School must provide the spark Giorgio Chiellini Juventus Jersey , the catalyst, that will drive students to excellence. Not excellence as measured by a standardized test, but excellence that is demonstrated in ideas and actions.

As much as I love the Mark Twain quot. Jerseys China   Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Wholsale   Jerseys Wholesale   NFL Jerseys China   Authentic Jerseys China   Basketball Jerseys China   Authentic Jerseys From China   Nike NBA Jerseys China   Authentic Soccer Jerseys From China 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 04:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    échange-musical Index du Forum -> Présentez-vous -> Dites-nous tout Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006